Thursday, November 6, 2014

Once you hit submit, there's no turning back!

I did it!  With proverbial knees quaking, I hit submit on my first AASL Presentation Proposal. I have mixed emotions about this.  On one hand, how cool to share what is happening in my school in the southeast corner of Baltimore County with librarians across the United States.  On the other hand, how frightening to share what is happening in my school in the southeast corner of Baltimore County with librarians across the United States.

Kelly was a wonderful help in crafting the proposal.  I wouldn't have known where to begin without her.  I've roped Kelly and Chimere into being co-presenters.  There is no way I am doing this alone!

And honestly, there is about 1/100th of a chance of being selected.  I am pretty sure the knee knocking is all for naught.  But, on the off chance we do get selected, YIKES! 

But out of my mind it goes as I have lots to do.  Next Friday is the reorganization of the Fiction Section--WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment